Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Lufthansa Airlines from Seattle, WA to Paris, France (e.g. 9/17 – 9/26)
- Starting from $568 for travel from late September to early December
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 10/20 – 10/29)
- Starting from $469 for travel from late October to early December
- WOW Air from Dallas, Tx to Frankfurt, Germany (e.g. 10/02 – 10/09)
- Starting from $759 for travel in October
- LOT Polish from Chicago, IL to Budapest, Hungary (e.g. 11/03 – 11/10)
- Starting from $491 for travel from November to early December
- Lufthansa Airlines from Miami to Rome, Italy (e.g. 11/06 – 11/13)
- Starting from $535 for travel from November to early December
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Toronto, Ontario (e.g. 9/11 – 9/18)
- Starting from $259 for travel from September – June
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to New York City, NY (e.g. 9/5 – 9/12)
- Starting from $140 for travel from August – May
- United Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Santa Ana, CA (e.g. 9/11 – 9/18)
- Starting from $153 for travel from August – June (2019)
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 9/17 – 9/25)
- Starting from $531 for travel from mid September – early December or late December – early May 2019
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting from $475 for travel from late September – early December or January 2019 – April 2019
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The The World Of Hyatt Credit Card offers 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $6,000 total within 6 months of account opening. With those points, free nights start at 5,000 points.
You'll earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member. To add, you'll earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, the perks sure make up for it. For instance, you'll receive 1 free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after your Cardmember anniversary and an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.