Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Delta Airlines from Portland, OR to Kona, Hawaii (e.g. 10/17 – 10/24)
- Starting from $341 for travel from August through October
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL (e.g. 9/5 – 9/12)
- Starting from $186 for travel from August through October
- Delta Airlines from Washington, DC to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 12/4 – 12/11)
- Starting from $500 for travel from October – March
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Seattle, WA (e.g. 9/10 – 9/18)
- Starting from $195 for travel from August – November
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Seattle, WA (e.g. 9/5 – 9/12)
- Starting from $186 for travel from August to November.
- KLM Royal Airlines from New York City, NY to Brussels, Belgium (e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting from $444 for travel from late September – early December or late December – early May 2019
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Phoenix, AZ (e.g. 8/23 – 8/28)
- Starting from $146 for travel from mid August – early September
- United Airlines from Seattle, WA to Los Cabos, MX (e.g. 9/21 – 9/25)
- Starting from $221 for travel from late August – early December or January 2019 – early May 2019
- American Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Miami, FL (e.g. 11/28 – 12/3)
- Starting from $221 for travel from late August – early October or November – early December or late December – early February 2019
- Delta Airlines from Boston, MA to Zurich, Switzerland (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting from $434 for travel from mid September – early December or late December – March 2019
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Learn More---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.