Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world.
Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back.
These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Aeromexico Airline from Los Angeles, CA to Bogota, Colombia (e.g. 8/20-8/28)
- Starting from $405 for travel from February 2019 – March 2019 or late April 2019 – early May 2019
- Scandinavian Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 9/13-9/20)
- Starting from $497 for travel from September – October.
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Barcelona, Spain (e.g. 9/17-9/24)
- Starting from $541 for travel in September
- Delta Airlines from Portland, OR to Dublin, Ireland (e.g. 10/23-10/30)
- Starting from $843 for travel in late October
- Scandinavian Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Helsinki, Finland (e.g. 9/23-9/30)
- Starting from $597 for travel from September – October
- TAP Portugaa Airlines from Newark, NJ to Malaga, Spain (e.g. 10/9-10/16)
- Starting from $540 for travel in October
- United Airlines from Seattle, WA to San Antonio, TX (e.g. 4/13-4/17)
- Starting from $144for travel until mid April
- Qatar Airways from Philadelphia, PA to New Delhi, India (e.g. 9/16-9/23)
- Starting from $814for travel from September – November or January 2020
- COPA Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Trinidad and Tobago (e.g. 9/16-9/23)
- Starting from $360 for travel in early May or September – early December or January 202
- Japan Airlines from Dallas, TX to Manila, Philippines (e.g. 9/16-9/23)
- Starting from $765 for travel from late August – October
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast!
Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Premier checking account, up to $60 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – that’s up to $700. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|BBVA Online Checking: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. Earn a $200 bonus by opening a an Online Checking account & receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500, increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $500. Apply Now---BBVA Online Checking Review|