Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world.
Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back.
These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Swiss Airlines from Boston, MA to Cape Town, SF (e.g. 5/19 – 5/26)
- Starting from $782 for travel in May
- China South Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Kuala Lumpur, MY (e.g. 9/2 – 9/9)
- Starting from $435 for travel from late August – September
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Toronto, ON (e.g. 9/25 – 10/1)
- Starting from $283 for travel from late September
- Delta Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Vancouver, BC (e.g. 4/19 – 4/22)
- Starting from $205 for travel in April or October
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Bangkok, Thailand (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting from $518 for travel from September – October
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Washington, DC (e.g. 8/7 – 8/14)
- Starting from $137 for travel from April through September
- American Airlines from Austin, TX to Las Vegas, NV (e.g. 6/1 – 6/8)
- Starting from $142 for travel from late August – September
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Santa Cruz, Bolivia (e.g. 6/10 – 6/17)
- Starting from $704 for travel in June or August
- Delta Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Juneau, Alaska (e.g. 6/1 – 6/8)
- Starting from $351 for travel from May through September.
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Sao Paulo, Brazil (e.g. 5/13 – 5/20)
- Starting from $675 for travel until early June or September – early December.
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast!
Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review