Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Air France from Boston, MA to Paris, France (e.g. 9/17 – 9/26)
- Starting from $467 for travel from mid September to mid October.
- Sun Country Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to New York City, NY (e.g. 6/7 – 6/11)
- Starting from $250 for travel in June.
- United Airlines from Washington, D.C. to San Jose, Costa Rica (e.g. 5/18 – 5/22)
- Starting from $298 for travel in May.
- Jet Blue Airlines from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Bridgetown, Barbados (e.g. 9/19 – 9/24)
- Starting from $185 for travel from September to early October.
- Delta Airlines from Seattle, WA to Nairobi, Kenya (e.g. 11/5 – 11/12)
- Starting from $778 for travel from late October to early December or mid January 2019.
- Finnair from San Francisco, CA to Barcelona, Spain (e.g. 10/30 – 11/6)
- Starting from $510 for travel from late October to early December or January to March 2019.
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Dubai, United Arab Emirates (e.g. 10/27 – 11/2)
- Starting from $820 for travel from early December or January to February 2019.
- Iberia Airways from Los Angeles, CA to Paris, France (e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting from $539 for travel from mid September to October.
- JetBlue from New York City, NY to Denver, CO (e.g. 9/22 – 9/25)
- Starting from $155 for travel in September.
- United Airlines from Seattle, WA to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (e.g. 9/19 – 9/24)
- Starting from $426 for travel from September to October.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available time.
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
Leave a Reply