Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- United Airlines from Boston, MA to Vancouver, Canada ( e.g. 9/19 – 9/24)
- Starting from $330 for travel from September to early December.
- American Airlines from Washington, D.C., to San Francisco, CA (e.g. 8/23 – 8/28)
- Starting from $212 for travel from late August to early December.
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 9/14 – 9/21)
- Starting from $337 for travel from September to early November.
- American Airlines from New York City, NY to Naples, Italy (e.g. 10/30 – 11/6)
- Starting from $482 for travel from late October to early December.
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Lisbon, Portugal (e.g. 9/17 – 9/24)
- Starting from $370 for travel from mid September to early October.
- JetBlue Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Mexico City, Mexico (e.g. 9/17 – 9/20)
- Starting from $270 for travel in September.
- Alaska Air from Seattle, WA to Nashville, TN (e.g. 8/18 – 8/21)
- Starting from $226 for travel in August.
- China Eastern Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Bangkok, Thailand (e.g. 8/28 – 9/4)
- Starting from $480 for travel from late August to mid September.
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to London, United Kingdom (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting from $479 for travel from late September to early December or late December to early January 2019.
- Copa Airlines from Miami, FL to Aruba, Aruba (e.g. 6/17 – 6/24)
- Starting from $172 for travel in June.
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!