Airfare prices can be expensive if you don’t know where to look, so let us do the heavy lifting and find you the cheapest flight deals anywhere! Flight deals rarely last long so if you see a deal you like from our list be sure to act fast, be spontaneous and book a getaway trip before the opportunity slips by. Most airlines has a 24 hours grace period for you to cancel if you do change your mind. If you got your eyes on a cheap flight deal then it is better to be safe and book now than to miss out. You know you will be getting the most out of your money when you use HMB, we take our time finding the best flight deals so you don’t have to. Our site is convenient and easy to use so bookmark it and check back daily for more flight deals.
Check out the Best Credit Cards that will cover all your travel needs. Sign up now to start earning your rewards. You can also find cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case our list do not meet your needs or there are better deals than those listed.
We recommend booking with Price line to find the lowest airfares.
You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Today’s Top Ten Fight Deals
- Jet Blue from Boston, MA to Medellin, Colombia (e.g. 11/3 – 11/10)
- Starting at $352 for travel in November
- American Airlines from Washington D.C to Dallas, TX (e.g. 10/28 – 10/31)
- Starting at $138 for travel in December or January 2018 – early February 2018
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Philadelphia, PA (e.g. 11/4 – 11/8)
- Starting at $296 for travel in early November
- Air Canada from Phoenix, AZ to Dublin, Ireland (e.g. 11/10 – 11/17)
- Starting at $618 for travel in early December or January, 2018 – early March, 2018
- jetBlue from Los Angeles, CA to Lima, Peru(e.g. 1/25/18 – 1/30/18)
- Starting at $438 for travel in January 2018 – early February, 2018
- United Airlines from Seattle, WA to Quito, Ecuador(e.g. 10/21 – 10/26)
- Starting at $391 for travel in October
- jetBlue from Philadelphia, PA to Quito, Ecuador(e.g. 1/24 – 1/30)
- Starting at $333 for travel in late January 2018 – early February, 2018
- America Airlines from Washington, D.C to Dallas, Texas(e.g. 10/28 – 10/31)
- Starting at $138 for travel in early December or January 2018
- Alaska Airlines from Seattle, Washington to Austin, Texas(e.g. 10/28 – 10/31)
- Starting at $196 for travel valid until early November
- Air Canada from Los Angeles, CA to Osaka, Japan(e.g. 10/23 – 10/30)
- Starting at $778 for travel valid from November or January 2018 – March 2018
If you want to save money on airfare then you come to the right place. We want to mitigate all the stress and hassle when it comes to comparing prices between airlines. Our top ten list was design with you in mind, we offer a variety of flight deals to exotic destinations at a low cost to you. Take advantage of the flight deals that catches your eye because they sell out fast! For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that is right for you! Save time, save money, and happy traveling!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 18.74% - 27.49%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.