If you’re looking to travel in the most cost efficient and money-saving way possible, here is a list of the best flight deals of the day! These promotions normally are only good for a few days. Make sure if you find a promotion that you like, book it immediately before it expires! Also book with one of the 3 best travel credit cards of AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to earn easy promotions. We recommend you check with Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available time.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from Dallas to Las Vegas (e.g. 1/18 – 1/24)
- Starting at $106 from January – February
- American Airlines from New York City to Dallas (e.g. 11/12 – 11/15)
- Starting At $86 from October – November
- American Airlines from Miami to Las Vegas (e.g. 11/5 – 11/8)
- Starting at $166 from October – early December
- American Airlines from Dallas to Portland (e.g. 12/3 – 12/7)
- Starting At $202 from early December – early February
- American Airlines from Philadelphia to Beijing (e.g. 10/24 – 10/31)
- Starting at $675 from October – April
- American Airlines from Boston to Liberia (e.g. 10/25 – 10/31)
- Starting at $220 from October – December
- American Airlines from Seattle to Chicago (e.g. 1/14 – 1/17)
- Starting At $126 from January, 2017 – early February, 2017
- United Airlines from San Francisco to Atlanta (e.g. 10/29 – 11/4)
- Starting at $251 from October – February
- American Airlines from Washington D.C. to Atlanta (e.g. 1/13 – 1/18)
- Starting at $116 from early December early February
- American Airlines from Miami to New Orleans (e.g. 1/6 – 1/9)
- Starting at $76 from January – February
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
When booking flights, it does not always have to be expensive. If you plan on booking, make sure you take advantage of this promotion now before it expires. We strive to give you the best flight deals of the day to save you money when you’re traveling. These are just a random few that have bonus opportunities. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you! For more Flight Deals, Check out our full list of Best Flight Deals.