Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Alaska Air from Philadelphia, PA to Fairbanks, AK (e.g. 1/19- 1/25)
- Starting from $432 for travel in late November to early December or January 2019 to February 2019.
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 11/6 – 11/13)
- Starting from $430 for travel from late October to early December.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Paris, France (e.g. 9/22 – 9/28)
- Starting from $461 for travel from late October to early December or January 2019 to March 2019.
- Delta Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 10/30 – 11/6)
- Starting from $429 for travel from late October to early December.
- Alaska Air from Dallas, TX to San Diego, CA (e.g. 10.20 – 10/24)
- Starting from $176 for travel from until early December.
- United Airlines from San Francisco to Seattle (e.g. 10/6 – 10/9)
- Starting from $116 for travel until mid December or January 2019 – February 2019
- Iberia Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Milan, Italy (e.g. 10/30 – 11/6)
- Starting from $468 for travel from late October – early December
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Singapore, SN (e.g. 10/1 – 10/9)
- Starting from $675 for travel until early December or January 2019 – May 2019
- Delta Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 10/30 – 11/6)
- Starting from $429 for travel from late October – early December
- Alaska Airlines from New York City, NY to Las Vegas, NV (e.g. 10/13 – 10/16)
- Starting from $218 for travel from October – early December or January 2019 – February 2019
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.