Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Avianca Airline from New York City, NY to Buenos Aires, Argentina (e.g. 10/23 – 10/30)
- Starting from $628 from late October to early December.
- United Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Tokyo, Japan (e.g. 9/20 – 9/27)
- Starting from $874 for travel in September.
- Air Canada from Los Angeles, CA to Toronto, Ontario (e.g. 9/19 – 9/23)
- Starting from $323 for travel in September.
- JetBlue Airlines from Boston, MA to Houston, TX (e.g. 9/27 – 10/2)
- Starting from $173 for travel until early December or January 2019 to February 2019.
- American Airlines from Miami, FL to Barcelona, Spain (e.g. 1/21 – 1/28)
- Starting from $409 for travel from late January 2019 to February 2019.
- Alaska Air from San Francisco, CA to Nashville, TN (e.g. 10/27 – 10/30)
- Starting from $236 for travel from late September to early December.
- Alaska Air from Portland, OR to Honolulu/Maui, Hawaii (e.g. 9/13 – 9/17)
- Starting from $297 for travel during September.
- Air Canada from Seattle, WA to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 2/13 – 2/20)
- Starting from $888 for travel during mid February 2019 to mid April 2019.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Tokyo, Japan (e.g. 1/17 – 1/24)
- Starting from $549 for travel from October to November or January 2019 to April 2019.
- Lot Polish Airlines from Chicago, IL to Budapest, HU (e.g. 11/3 – 11/10)
- Starting from $499 for travel from November to early December or January 2019 to March 2019.
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.