Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- American Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Dallas, TX (e.g. 10/20 – 10/23)
- Starting from $138 for travel until early December or January 2019 – early February 2019
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 10/24 – 10/30)
- Starting from $293 for travel until October
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 2/20/19 – 2/27/19)
- Starting from $813 for travel in late September or late October or February 2019 – early April 2019
- JetBlue Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to New York City, NY (e.g. 10/3 – 10/10)
- Starting from $193 for travel in October – February
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Paris, France (e.g. 12/2 – 12/9)
- Starting from $446 for travel from November – May
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Fort Lauderdale, FL (e.g. 10/3 – 10/10)
- Starting from $110 for travel from September – November and January – February
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Baltimore, MD (e.g. 10/23 – 10/30)
- Starting from $114 for travel from September – November
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Las Vegas, NV (e.g. 10/2 – 10/9)
- Starting from $166 for travel from September to December
- United Airlines from Houston, TX to Belize City, Belize (e.g. 1/8/19 – 1/15/19)
- Starting from $316 for travel from September – November & January – March
- American Airlines from Kansas City, MO to Phoenix, AZ (e.g. 12/4 – 12/11)
- Starting from $120 for travel from November – February
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.