For individuals who have paid subscription fees to Home Debut Inc., also known as TourFactory, between the dates of June 9, 2013 and Jan. 26, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the TourFactory Subscription Fees Class Action Lawsuit! TourFactory is a digital marketing company that provides a variety of visual media services for real estate professionals, including virtual property tours, property websites, 3D walkthroughs, and other services. TourFactory sells memberships to real estate professionals that include website hosting, custom flyers, YouTube video creation, social media options, and customer support. According to the lawsuit, the terms of the subscription membership program were not properly disclosed. TourFactory denies any acts of allegations, however, it has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by April 23, 2018 to receive your potential award!
TourFactory Subscription Fees CAL:
- TourFactory Subscription Fees Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/23/18
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the TourFactory settlement include anyone who paid subscription fees to TourFactory between June 9, 2013 and Jan. 26, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Varies.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes. Class Members must provide the CPT ID and Passcode that was sent to them in the official notice of the TourFactory class action settlement to file a claim online.
- Case Name & Number: Carrie Warren v. Home Debut Inc. dba TourFactory, Case No. 17202214-9, in the Superior Court of the State of Washington for the County of Spokane
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the TourFactory Subscription Fees Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 23, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you’ve paid subscription fees to TourFactory from June 9, 2013 through Jan. 26, 2018, you’re eligible for a potential award from the TourFactory Subscription Fees Class Action Lawsuit! According to this lawsuit, TourFactory failed to adequately disclose the terms of the subscription membership program. This challenged the the marketing and billing elements of TourFactory’s subscription program. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by April 23, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply