Attention FatWallet members, FatWallet’s shopping portal is coming to an end and they’re offering you a $10 bonus when you transfer your FatWallet cashback balance to their sister site, Ebates, along with a $10 bonus. If you have a balance in your FatWallet account, you have the choice to either convert the balance amount into cash or to transfer the balance over onto your Ebates account. Ebates will either directly transfer your account balance automatically if you have an existing account or Ebates will automatically create you a new account using your FatWallet account information. To be eligible for the $10 bonus, simply spend $25 within 90 days of transfer. Log into your FatWallet account and transfer your balance today! If you’re not a current Ebates member, you can sign up today using this link!
Table of Contents
Fat Wallet Transfer to Ebates Promo:
- Sign Up Today
- Promotion: Transfer your Fatwallet cash back balance to Ebates account and receive $10.
- Availability: To all Fatwallet members.
- Expiration: None listed.
- Terms: Transfer your balance to an existing Ebates account or sign you up for a new Ebates account. Bonus awarded with qualifying purchases totaling at least $25 within 90 days of transfer.
How To Earn $10 Bonus Transfer:
- Visit FatWallet and sign in to your account to check your FatWallet cash back balance.
- If you do not have an Ebates account, you can create a new account here.
- You will see a button to transfer your balance to an existing or new Ebates account with a $10 bonus.
- Hit the transfer button to transfer all of your points and you should receive a $10 bonus. The process should take about 30 seconds and no longer than a minute.
- Be sure to use a cash back credit card such as the Chase Freedom Unlimited Card to receive 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
FatWallet is moving their cash back shopping to Ebates, so make the switch today with a $10 bonus. The whole process should only take about 30 seconds with just a click of a button.To make the most with your cash back portal shopping, make sure to use a cash back credit card such as the Chase Freedom Unlimited Card to receive 1.5% cash back on all purchases. Please let us know about you experience and feedback in the comment section below. If you would like to find more ways to save, check out our section on the best cash back shopping portals.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.