For individuals who received a TransUnion credit report that contained inaccurate and potentially harmful financial information may, then you are eligible for a potential award from the TransUnion Inaccurate Credit Report Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, consumers reported that their credit reports contained false records of civil judgement and/or tax liens. Inaccurate credit reports can harm a person’s ability to secure a loan, as well as affect their interest rates they qualify for on loans they do obtain and can even affect employment prospects. After a claim is filed, the TransUnion alternative dispute resolution program has 20 days to review the information. So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 20, 2020 to receive your potential award!
TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit:
- TransUnion Inaccurate Credit Report Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: March 20, 2020
- Who’s Eligible:Class Members include those who:
- (A) requested and received a copy of your credit report from TransUnion between May 20, 2009 and March 23, 2018 that included a public record (such as a bankruptcy, judgment, or tax lien)
- (B) between July 5, 2014 and March 23, 2018 had a credit report communicated by TransUnion to a third party (such as a lender or employer) where the credit report contained a tax lien or civil judgment, and where such lien or judgment was reported inaccurately or did not belong to you
- Estimated Amount: Up to $2,000
- Proof of Purchase:
- Class Members must provide identifying information, including their full name, mailing address, date of birth, and the last four digits of their Social Security number.
- Class Members must also provide evidence showing the date of disposition of the reported lien or judgment and also of the adverse action.
- Case Name & Number: Clark v. Trans Union LLC, Case No. 3:15-cv-00391 and Anderson v. Trans Union LLC, Case No. 3:16-cv-00558, both in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the TransUnion Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by March 20, 2020 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who received a TransUnion credit report that contained inaccurate and potentially harmful financial information may, then you are eligible for a potential award from the TransUnion Inaccurate Credit Report Class Action Lawsuit! So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 20, 2020 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.