Transworld Systems agreed to a $1.56 million lawsuit settlement to resolve claims it violated Massachusetts debt-collection laws by contacting residents too frequently.
Plaintiffs in the debt collection class action lawsuit accused Transworld of contacting consumers more than two times in a seven-day period. According to the complaint, these calls violated Massachusetts debt collection laws.
Transworld Systems Inc. is a debt-collection company that offers services and analytics to its clients.
Transworld hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a $1.56 million class action settlement to resolve the debt collection allegations.
Transworld Debt-Collection Calls Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Massachusetts residents who received two or more debt collection phone calls from Transworld within a seven-day period between March 1, 2017, and Sept. 21, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/21/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Landry, et al. v. Transworld Systems Inc., Case No. 1885CV01452, in the Massachusetts Superior Court for Worcester County
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply