For individuals who are living in Illinois and has defaulted using Transworld Systems to help pay for college, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Transworld Systems Student Loan Class Action Lawsuit! Under Illinois law, it is prohibited to treat delinquent debt as the debt of a cosigner unless prior written notice and a demand to pay is given to the cosigner. Transworld was accused failing to provide the noticed required for delinquent debt and has decided to settle the matter. If you reside in Illinois with proof of address, owed on a defaulted National Collegiate Student Loan Trust (NCSLT) loan and the the delinquent date or last payment was made less than 10 years prior to the settlement date then you may be eligible for this class action lawsuit. If you are eligible, file a claim by April 2, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Transworld Systems Student Loan CAL:
- Transworld Systems Student Loan Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/02/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Those who currently has an Illinois address, owed a default NCSLT loan and last payment or delinquency within 10 years of settlement date
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: 8 digit unique ID that was mailed or emailed
- Case Name & Number: Sharon Eul, et al. v. Transworld Systems Inc., et al., Case No. 1:15-cv-7755, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
How To File A Claim:
- Head over to Transworld Systems Student Loan Class Action Lawsuit.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 2, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Transworld Systems stand accused of violating Illinois law by treating a delinquent debt as the debt of a cosigner without prior written notice. If you live in Illinois, owe on a defaulted NCSLT loan, last payment or date of delinquency is within 10 years of settlement date then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Transworld Systems Student Loan Class Action Lawsuit. The potential award will vary from person to person and Transworld has to make reasonable effort to ensure that credit reporting bureaus delete the entry of Transworld for each class member. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by April 2, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!