For all class members including consumers who purchased at least one of the qualifying TRESemme Natural products, then you are eligible for a potential award from the TRESemme Natural Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, TRESemme falsely labeled some of their hair car products as “TRESemme Naturals” even tho they contain synthetic ingredients. Although TRESemme denies all acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 10/24/16 to receive your potential award!
TRESemme Class Action Lawsuit:
- TRESemme Naturals Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/24/16
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include consumers who purchased at least one of the following TRESemmé Naturals products:
- Nourishing Moisture Shampoo
- Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
- Radiant Volume Shampoo
- Radiant Volume Conditioner
- Vibrantly Smooth Shampoo
- Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner
- Estimated Amount: Up to $5 per product.
- Proof of Purchase: 10/24/16
- Case Name & Number: Morales, et al. v. Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever, Case No. 2:13-cv-02213 District Court for the Eastern District of California.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the TRESemme Naturals Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form using your information.
- Submit your claim by 10/24/16 to receive your potential award!
If you have ever purchased a qualifying TRESemme Naturals Products, then you are eligible for a potential award from the TRESemme Naturals Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, TRESemme falsely labeled some of their hair car products as “TRESemme Naturals” even tho they contain synthetic ingredients. Unilever denies the allegations but has agreed to settle the TRESemmé Naturals class action settlement and avoid burdensome and costly litigation. So if you are eligible, make sure to submit a claim by 10/24/16 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
cathy blackburn says
i hve used this shampoo nd conditioner for it first came out and yes my hair falls out by the handfull so if there is a law suit out i want in on the lawsuit how do i get to sign up i tried kept kicking me off line
What if you don’t have the bottle or receipt and that the only shampoo and. Conditioner I buy