In theater only, TrialPay is offering a $10 Regal Entertainment eGift Card Bonus Promotion when you Spend at least $10 with your registered Visa Credit Card at Regal, valid through June 21, 2017 or while supplies last. All you have to do is register your Visa Card and when you spend a minimum of $10 with the enrolled card at Regal Cinemas you will receive an eGift Card for $10 to Regal Entertainment. This is a great promotion for those who go to the movies regularly or if there is a film you are dying to see.
Table of Contents
TrialPay $10 Regal Entertainment Bonus:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Get a $10 eGift Card to Regal Group when you register your Visa Credit Card with TrialPay and spend a minimum of $10 in theater.
- Valid: 06/21/2017
- Terms: Offer expires 6/21/17 or while supplies last. The purchase of a gift card does NOT qualify. Limit 1 per person. Offer valid for in-store movie ticket or concession purchase at Regal Entertainment Group theatres. Valid at any Regal Entertainment Group theatre location nationwide, including Regal Cinemas®, Edwards Theatres® or United Artists Theatres? (excluding Cayman Island locations).
How to get $10 eGift Card from TrialPay:
- Register your Visa Credit Card with TrialPay.
- When you go to a Regal Entertainment Theater, use the enrolled Visa Card to make a minimum purchase of $10.
- You will get a $10 eGift Card to Regal Group from TrailPay after completion of offer delivered via email.
- Use Chase Freedom Unlimited to earn UR points on all your purchases.
Deals like TrialPay $10 Regal Entertainment eGift Card Bonus are great because it's essentially getting free money for things you already do and spend on. This promotion is valid till June 21, 2017 so you only have 3 weeks to take advantage of this! This bonus is not a huge amount but seeing Deadpool, The Revenant or a movie of your choosing for free without special dates and times is pretty nice. Make sure to check out our list of Gift Card Deals!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel