All residents who have never had any business with Trxade Group from Jan. 1, 2012 to Nov. 4, 2016 and received faxed or solicitations may be eligible for a cash payment up to $1,000. Trxade Group has entered into a settlement regarding their violation of the TCPA. A plaintiff claims that Trxade Group sent faxes and other forms of advertisements without their consent. The faxes and advertisements also did not contain a opt out service option which also violated the TCPA. Trxade has denied any allegations and responsibility but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 01/17/17 to receive your potential award!
Trxade Group Spam Class Action Lawsuit:
- Trxade Group Spam Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/17/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you did not have any business with Trxade Group Spam and recieved an fax or advertisement from Jan. 1, 2012 to Nov. 4, 2016
- Estimated Amount: Up to $1,000
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Family Medicine Pharmacy LLC v. Trxade Group Inc. and Westminster Pharmaceuticals LLC, Case No. 1:15-cv-00590-KD-B, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Trxade Group Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 1/17/2016 receive your potential award!
If you received an advertisement from Trxade from Jan. 1, 2012 to Nov. 4, 2016 you may be eligible for cash payment of $1,000. According to the settlement, plaintiffs claimed that Trxade sent advertisements without their consent which violated the TCPA. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 1/17/2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.