For Chase cardholders, Chase is dedicated to providing an enjoyable and exciting experience for customers in the Chase Lounge while the U.S. Open, one of the most popular tennis events in the world, is taking place later this month! You can now make a reservation with your Chase card for access to the Chase Lounge! The only things you will need in order to enter the Lounge is a U.S. Open ticket and a reservation for your spot ahead of time as it is on a first come, first serve basis. The registration process only requires you to enter the service number on the back of your Chase ATM/Credit/Debit card and it will direct you onward with the reservation process. In addition, you can make a total of four reservations and each reservation is for one event/session time for one person. The Lounge itself will provide snacks, drinks, and air conditioning. Reserve your spot today!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
U.S. Open Chase Lounge Promotion:
- Reserve Your Spot Today!
- Promotion: Free Snacks & Drink at the U.S. Open
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: All Chase members w/ a U.S. Open ticket
- Terms & Conditions: Only Chase customers can access the reservation system. Tickets to the US Open are required for the session in which a reservation is made; a Chase Lounge reservation only provides access to the Chase Lounge once already at the US Open. In order to allow access to the Chase Lounge to as many customers as possible, each customer can make a maximum of 4 reservations. Each reservation is for one individual. Reservations can be for the same session, or split across multiple sessions. Reservations can be made for the customer and up to three guests. All members of the party must have a ticket. Reservations are non-transferable. Changes and cancellations can be made to the reservations prior to the start of the session.
How To Get U.S. Open Chase Lounge Access:
- To qualify for this offer, you must be a Chase customer. Visit the Chase Lounge promo site to reserve your spot today! This is a first come, first serve basis.
- Enter the service # on the back of your Chase ATM/Debit/Credit Card under “New User Login” or enter your 2018 reservation info in the login section.
- Choose your sessions. There is a maximum of up to 4 reservations per person.
The U.S. Open sounds like a great time! The Chase Lounge will provide snacks and light refreshments as well as some other goodies within the sessions. As fun as experiencing the U.S. Open is, air conditioned areas are in short supply, while food and drinks can be very well overpriced, so having access to both for free is very nice. If you’re going see the U.S. Open and you have a Chase credit card, purchase your tickets today and reserve your spot in the Chase lounge! If you like freebies like this, check out our section where you can score Save Money!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.