Explore the great outdoors this summer! United Airlines is letting people live out their camping dreams today! United Airlines is offering you the opportunity to receive 25% off reward flights to select U.S. Cities. Select locations include cities in Colorado, Wyoming and more. Normally these flights will cost around 19,000 miles round-trip but you can get it for only 15,000 miles. Simply book your flight by May 21st, 2018 if you want to participate. Offer is valid for travel beginning on or after June 9, 2018, and completed on or before June 27, 2018. Don’t miss out on this promotion and save on a trip to your dream destination!
United Airlines 25% Awards Promotion:
- Book Now
- Promotion: 25% Off Award Flight to Hawaii
- Expiration: Book by May 21, 2018
- Availability: Travel June 9 through June 27, 2018
- Terms & Conditions: Book by May 21st, 2018. Travel between June 9th and June 27th, 2018. Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel in United Economy. Discounted Saver Award is combinable with other award types as long as the itinerary is roundtrip (e.g., a member can book a Standard Award for the outbound portion of an itinerary and a Saver Award for the return portion, or vice versa) but only the flight segments purchased with a qualifying Saver Award will be eligible for a discount.
How To Save 25% Off Your Travel:
- Head to the United Airlines
- Book a reward flight to select U.S. Cities during the select time range to travel.
- Book your award flight with your points to receive 25% off.
- Enjoy your trip to your dream destination!!
United Airlines is offering 25% off reward flights to select U.S. Cities. Check out the beautiful outdoors for only 15,000 miles instead of 19,000. Please note that this promotion is only valid for round trip flights with no stopovers allowed. Book by May 21, 2018 and travel between June 9th through June 27th, 2018. Don’t miss out! If you are looking for more ways on how to save money or earn Points, Bonuses, and Miles, check out our full list!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Leave a Reply