Trying to find a flight back to the homeland for Lunar New Year? Then check out United Airlines, as they are offering great prices for travel to Hong Kong and China. Simply book your flight by January 22, 2018 for outbound travel between January 9 through February 16, 2018, or between April 2 through June 10, 2018. Flights to China start at $454 and flights to Hong Kong start at $518. Be sure to check out all their available departure cities and see if you can snag this deal today!
United Airlines Asia Fare Sale Promotion:
- China Flight Flight Deal
- Hong Kong Flight Deal
- Flights starting at $454
- Flights starting at $518
- Expiration: Book by January 22, 2018
- Availability: Select departure cities
- Terms & Conditions: Includes taxes and fees. Additional baggage charges, fees for other optional services, and restrictions may apply. Specific travel dates apply. Fare availability is capacity controlled. Fares are nonrefundable except as stated in the United 24-hour flexible booking policy and are subject to change at any time. Advance purchase may be required. All fares are subject to United’s Contract of Carriage.
Get United Airlines Asia Fare Sale:
- Head to the United Airlines China Fare Sale Page or United Airlines Hong Kong Fare Sale Page
- Browse through the available departure cities and dates
- Book your flight starting at $454!
If you’ve been looking for a flight deal to China or Hong Kong or just want to make a spontaneous trip, check out this United Airlines China Flight Deal and/or the United Airlines Hong Kong Flight Deal! Flights to China start at $454 and flights to Hong Kong start at $518, don’t miss out on this deal. Book by January 22, 2018. Check out more ways to Save Money on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Leave a Reply