If you’re looking for a getaway, look no further! United Airlines is giving a cheap flight to Paris for only $488. Enjoy Europe without the summer rush! There’s so much to do in Paris and we recommend going! We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price then the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights From Dallas or Philadelphia To Paris:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip from Dallas or Philadelphia to Paris
- Routes: From Dallas or Philadelphia to Paris
Departure Destination Dallas Paris Philadelphia
The cheapest price I found was Dallas to Paris, But that could always change! (YMMV)
- Valid: September – February 2017
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Paris Flight Deal:
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card to save the most money.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
I highly recommend taking advantage of this promotion before it’s too late. Visiting other countries is always fun, because you get to discover a new culture you haven’t been surrounded by. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 19, 2016 – September 26, 2016. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.