Time to hit the beach with this awesome flight deal from United Airlines. Currently they are offering flights from Portland, OR to San Juan, Puerto Rico starting at $338 round-trip! The money saved from the flight can be used to fund your stay at an all inclusive resort. Tell your friends and family about this deal so all of you can head to the beach together. If you’re not staying at the resort the whole time, learn a bit of Puerto Rico’s history and visit the Castillo San Felipe del Morro, a 16th century citadel built by the Spanish. Head further inland and experience the combination of their music, food, and lifestyle for an unbeatable experience. United Airlines has given a very competitive price for this flight so be sure to book your flight before the plane fills up!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Portland to San Juan
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Portland, OR to San Juan, Puerto Rico starting at $338
- Valid: Valid for travel from September – early November
How To Get Portland/San Juan Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so you get the deal.
- Enjoy a wonderful vacation knowing you saved money.
Visit one of the most famous beach tourist attractions in the world for a price that won’t cost you an arm and a leg and don’t hesitate and risk missing a flight deal like this, because at a price like this, it’s sure to sell out quickly. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
• You're eligible for a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
• Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
• Get $2,000 when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Enjoy your $2,000 bonus which will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.