Do you want to travel around the United States? United Airlines is having a cheap round-trip flight from Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, and Boston To Portland starting only $80. Chicago is known for various popular culinary dishes, including deep-dish pizza, the Chicago-style hot dog and the Italian beef sandwich. Chicago is the largest city in the state of Illinois, the largest in the Midwest, and, with a population of nearly 3 million people located almost entirely in Cook County.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Various Cities to Chicago:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Boston to Chicago Starting $80
- Routes: From New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Boston to Chicago
- Distance: Various
- New York: Valid for travel from late September – early November for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures and returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Dallas: Valid for travel from late October – early November for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures and returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Boston: Valid for travel from late August – September for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures and returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Los Angeles: Valid for travel from late September – early November for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures and returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Chicago Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a good promotion for those of you who likes to travel frequently. Chicago is a great place that’s known for a great sight seeing and culture. As always, to save even more money, make sure you use your AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: October 1st – 4th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! This promotion alongside with other promotions could be found on our full list of Cheap Flight Deals!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.49% - 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).