If you live in Newark and want to travel to Las Vegas or vice Versa, United Airlines is having a cheap round-trip flight from Newark to Las Vegas starting only $262. Las Vegas is one of the craziest cities out there, full of gambling, shows, and events constantly going on! Vegas is one of the best places to go when you want to take a break, just make sure not to lose all of your money. You’re you’re flying over 5,000 miles, this is a great deal for those of you who are interested!
The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV)
Table of Contents
Flights from Newark to Las Vegas:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Newark to Las Vegas starting $262
- Routes: from Newark to Las Vegas
- Valid: August – early December 2016
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Las Vegas Flight Deal:
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
The first rule to going to Las Vegas is setting a limit, the second rule is having fun. This is your chance to save money when you book early! You’ll be flying over 5,000 miles for only $262. This is a great time as well because you won’t be overcrowded as you would during the summer. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 17 – September 24th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).