For those of you who live in California, Delta Airlines is having an excellent round-trip from San Jose to Costa Rica for only $350. Located in Central America, Costa Rica has coastlines on the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean. Tours through the national parks are conducted at night during later months of the year to see the turtles crawling up the beaches to lay their eggs. The tropical coastal plains rise to mountains, active volcanoes, and a temperate central plateau where most people live. It is the sight of one of the most beautiful tourist islands and I recommend going!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from San Jose to Costa Rica:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from San Jose to Costa Rica starting $350
- Routes: from San Jose to Costa Rica
- Valid: July – August 2016
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Costa Rica Flight Deal:
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
River rafting is also very popular and can be found all over the country. One such popular destination is those rivers near the Caribbean coast. Also home to many beautiful beaches, the Caribbean coast is one of the most important sea turtle nesting regions in the entire Caribbean. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: August 12th – August 20th. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Check out more ways to Save Money!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).