If you want to take a cheap flight to Asia, this is the trip for you. United Airlines is having a cheap Round-trip from Seattle to Singapore starting $658. If you enjoy traveling this is a great deal for you. Singapore is a great springboard to the rest of the Southeast Asia thanks to the low cost of carrier options. Experience a new culture and a new city.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Editor’s Note: These promotions are valid the time of posting, if this post is more than 3 days old, it’s most likely expired.
Table of Contents
Flights from Seattle to Singapore:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Seattle To Singapore Starting $658
- Routes: From Seattle To Singapore
- Distance: 20,800 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 20,800
- Valid: from September to Early December on Departures Monday Through Thursday
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Singapore Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check what days has the best time for you. There always could be prices less than the one we provided.
- Use Priceline to book once you find the best prices.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Singapore is known for having a promising ecosystem and has been world owned by its distinctive infrastructure and tech startups. A lot of businesses start up here, and has become a huge success! With its Clean eco-system, this visit is a must. As always, to save even more money, make sure you use your AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 12th – 19th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers up to 80,000 points.
Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Earn an additional 30,000 points after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 9 months. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
• 5 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases. Earn between 12/1/2020 and 3/31/2021 on up to $2,000 spent per month.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.