Don’t miss out on the opportunity to travel to Singapore! There is a sale with United Airlines from Los Angeles to Singapore starting at $514 round-trip! Check to see if your city is available for these prices today. Check out the Garden by the Bay, a modern greenhouse where you can look at beautiful greenery. If you need a place to relax, go visit the Merlion Park and take lots of pictures! Heck, go to their Universal Studios, local zoo, and botanic gardens. They have various temples and museums that you can go explore to learn more about the Singapore culture. Remember to indulge in their delicious food that you won’t get anywhere! Breathe in the rich culture book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Los Angeles to Singapore
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Los Angeles to Singapore for just $514
- Departure Date: May 7, 2018
- Return Date: May 14, 2018
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from March through June.
Get LA/Singapore Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights or Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like, make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Check out this awesome flare sale from United Airlines from Los Angeles to Singapore starting at $514 round-trip! Plan early in order to receive this benefit and document your trip with pictures! I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.