Time to check out your email or United Airlines account to see if you can participate. United Airlines just released a Runway promotion that may be targeted. With this promo, you can earn up to 58,800 miles with qualified spending. So far people have gotten different results so your results will vary as well, making this a YMMV. Simply just input your MileagePlus number and it will generate a random amount of miles that you can earn after you spend $7,660. This promotion will only last for a short while so it’s best if you take advantage asap!
United Airlines Runway Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn up to 58,800 miles after spending $7,660
- Expiration: limited time only
- Availability: must be targeted
- Terms: must have a United account to qualify.
Earn Up to 58,800 Miles w/ Qualified Spending:
- Check your email or United account to see if you have been targeted.
- If you were, you may proceed.
- Input your MileagePlus number and it will generate a specific amount of miles for you!
Time to test your luck and try out a targeted promotion! United just released an offer that can let you earn up to 58,800 miles after you spend $7,660. You can only participate if you were selected and if you were, your results will vary. But it doesn’t hurt to try it out! Let us know what you get! Check out more ways to save money and earn points, miles, and bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply