If you’ve always wanted an adventure to Singapore to see those amazing cities you’ve always heard of, then you’re in luck! There is a sale with United Airlines from select U.S. cities, such as Atlanta, Austin, Billings, Chicago, Durango, Fresno, Los Angeles, and more to Singapore, Singapore starting at $579 round-trip! Check to see if your city is available for these prices today. There are so many places to visit in Singapore! Don’t miss out on their delicious food that you won’t be able to get back in the States. Breathe in the rich culture and visit their beautiful oceans. Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Atlanta to Singapore
- Buy It Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Atlanta, GA to Singapore, Singapore for $653
Flights from Billings to Singapore
- Buy It Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Billings, MT to Singapore, Singapore for $632
Flights from Sacramento to Singapore
- Buy It Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Sacramento, CA to Singapore, Singapore for $632
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from February to May, 2018
Get U.S. Cities/Singapore Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.