United Dental agreed to a class action lawsuit settlement to resolve claims it misled Californians about how much dentistry services would cost.
According to the class action lawsuit, United Dental engaged in unlicensed dentistry practices and falsely advertised the price of its implants, orthodontics, scaling, X-rays, check-ups and consultations. California customers allegedly paid a higher price for these services than what was advertised.
United Dental Corp. is a dental management company founded by a successful Australian dentist. The company partners with dentists to offer accounting, payroll and other management services.
United Dental hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to pay an undisclosed sum to resolve the false advertising class action lawsuit.
United Dental False Advertising Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Consumers who purchased implants, orthodontics, scaling, X-rays, check-ups and/or consultations at United Dental California locations between April 14, 2010, and Feb. 7, 2019
- Estimated Amount: $50
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/05/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Tu, et al. v. United Dental Corp., et al., Case No. BC542678, in the California Superior Court for Los Angeles County
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply