United Airlines is offering a limited time where you can get 30% transfer bonus from hotel points until November 30, 2017. You can now transfer all your unused hotel loyalty program points into your United MileagePlus award miles.
Once you convert your points you can enjoy 30% bonus on your converted points to miles, and you can earn a maximum bonus of 25,000 United Airlines miles through this promotion! So don’t wait – convert your unused hotel loyalty points today!
Table of Contents
United MileagePlus 30% Points to Miles:
- Transfer Now!
- Promotion: 30% bonus award miles when you convert hotel points
- Expiration: November 30, 2017
- Availability: Available to those who register for this promotional offer
- Terms and Conditions: Member must earn award miles as a result of one or more points to miles conversion transactions from any combination of MileagePlus hotel partner programs that offer a points to miles transfer program that are conducted during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Activity”) in order to qualify for MileagePlus Hotel Points-to-Miles bonus miles (“Bonus Miles”). At the end of the offer, all miles earned by each member from qualifying activity will be able to earn up to 25,000 award bonus miles. The bonus miles will be credited into the member’s account on or before 01/30/2018.
Get 30% Bonus on Transfer Points to Miles:
- Log into your United MileagePlus Account
- Register to participate to earn 30% bonus miles
- Convert your unused hotel loyalty points into MileagePlus miles by November 30, 2017
- Enjoy up to 25K bonus miles at the end of the promotion
- Bonus miles will be credited into member’s account on or before January 30, 2018
United Airlines is providing individuals with their MileagePlus® awards program a chance to earn 30% bonus on transferring unused hotel points! This offer provides members an eligible bonus up to a maximum of 25,000 bonus miles! In order to calculate the potential bonus, you will need to sum up all the miles earned from qualifying activities and multiply it by 30%. The exception to the calculation would be qualifying activities with Club Carlson (multiply by 40%) or Choice Privileges (multiply by 50%). As a United MileagePlus member, I say the conversion bonus is worth taking advantage of the unused hotel loyalty points to use for future flights. The holidays are around the corner so take advantage of the bonus offer today and transfer your points to miles! If you are interested in more, see our full listing of Points Miles Bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!