United is offering MileagePlus 250 Miles Bonus as well as 30 Award miles per dollar spent when you shop through their portal at FTD.com by May 9, 2016. You have two weeks left to redeem this offer for Free MilagePlus Bonus miles of 250 points per order on top of 30 points for every dollar spent. If you haven’t prepared for Mother’s Day yet then do so now. Separate orders if possible to maximize on the 250 bonus per order portion. I like that this is an offer for United passengers because Southwest gets a lot of noise and coverage for their “flowers” promotion. Looks like United wants inclusion into the flower delivery market, no registration necessary.
MileagePlus 250 Miles Bonus Purchase:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Shop online at FTD.com through the MileagePlus Shopping mall you will earn 250 bonus miles in addition to 30 miles per dollar spent.
- Terms: Exceptions Apply: All discounts shown. Discounts and miles or points are not available on: (i) product customizations including vases or product add-ons, (ii) FTD Gold Membership fees, (iii) gift card purchases, (iv) service, delivery or shipping fees and applicable taxes, (v) special collections including Baccarat or other special collections designed by FTD, and (vi) all “Gifts” under $24.99 or products under $19.99. Discounts cannot be combined. Same day delivery is available in most locations if order is placed before 2pm in recipient’s time zone. Free Shipping includes standard shipping only
- Expiration: 5/9/2016
Get MileagePlus 250 Bonus Miles:
- Shop at FTD.com through MileagePlus, no registration required.
- Click through the portal and make your purchase, points rewards are clearly labeled. You will earn 30 miles for every dollar spent plus a minimum 250 Bonus on top of that.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks for bonus award miles to post to your MileagePlus Shopping account
- Pay using United MileagePlus Explorer to maximize your rewards earnings.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to earn United a minimum of 250 bonus MileagePlus miles plus 30 miles for every dollar you spend at FTD.com. Like any other rewards portal, you simply need to sign in and click through the link, no codes or enrollment necessary. Easy enough to do if you are already shopping anyway, it’s just a few extra clicks to earn MileagePlus miles towards United rewards. See our full list of Bonus Points!
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.