Limited time fare sale, United One-Way Non-stop Flights Discounted as low as $41 today only, sale ends February 18, 2016 11:59 PM. You must book by 2/18/2016 and travel by 3/15 – 5/25, 2016, example price is DFW- DEN. At the time of this posting, the lowest fares are available on weekdays with a couple of Saturday flights for $41. Book soon as there is only a limited number of seats left and prices are subject to change. Even if you are unsure of you dates United offers a 24 hr flexible booking policy that gives you 24 hours to make fee-free adjustments to your travel plans should you change your mind. Book this fare using your United MileagePlus Explorer Card to maximize points and rewards earnings.
United One-Way Non-stop Discounted:
- Buy It Now
- Expiration: Book today. Travel between 3/15 – 5/25, 2016.
- Promotion: Get United One-way Non-stop Flights for as low as $41 when you book today and travel within the promotional period.
- Terms: All customers booking at united.com may request a 100% refund within 24 hours of ticketing. FareLockSM charges, however, are nonrefundable. Terms and conditions apply. Learn more about United’s 24-hour flexible booking policy. Some flights may be operated by partner airlines, doing business as United Express. United MileagePlus mileage accrual and other benefits of MileagePlus associated with air travel are subject to the rules of the MileagePlus program. Full T&C on Fare Rules.
Get United $41 Low Fare Sale:
- Log into your MileagePlus account to earn points when you book your flights, sign up for a free account if you don’t have one.
- Shop your Travel Dates and book today while seats are available.
- Use United MileagePlus Explorer Card to book your flights and gain rewards and points.
Shop the United One-Way Non-stop Flights Discounted Sale, and get fares as low as $41 today only. Now is the time to book your flights if you have travel plans in the near future to save money. Use your United MileagePlus Explorer Card to maximize points and rewards for all your travels on United Airlines bookings. IF you haven’t already, don’t forget to join MileagePlus to earn points, good for use on future flights. See our full list of Points, Miles and Bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.