Are you a student and interested in a getting a checkout account? Then be sure to check out the US Bank Student Checking Account where they offer no fees and no minimum. Most banks usually have a minimum, fees for when you fall below them and more, so avoid them with US Bank!
With your US Bank account you can enjoy a wide network and MoneyPass ATM’s, 4 Non-ATM transactions waived, online banking and more. Just make sure you’re enrolled in school, have an opening deposit of $25 and a parent co-owner if you are under 18.
- Must be a student enrolled in high school, technical college, trade school or university.
- $25 opening deposit – can be funded with a credit or debit card, including a parent’s card.
- Parent co-owner, if you’re younger than 18.
- No monthly maintenance fee & no minimum balance
- Wide Network + MoneyPass Network ATMs: Access to over 3,000 branches and over 5,300 ATMs, transactions made within the network of 24,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide are free of charge.
- First 4 Non-US Bank ATM Transactions Waived: This is per monthly cycle.
- Online Banking & Mobile App: Check your balance, pay back a friend, and deposit a check, all from your laptop or smartphone.
- Free Box of Checks: Though no one really uses check these days, you’ll still get your first box for free.
- Money Tips: They offer tips for students on how to manage your money, build your credit, pay for college and more.
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Non-US Bank ATM (domestic): $2.50 Per Transaction, First 4 are waived per Monthly Cycle
- Non-US Bank ATM (international): $2.50 per transaction + 3%
- Debit Card Foreign Transaction: 2%/3%
- Overdraft (NSF): $36, For paid or returned items over $5, max 4 items per day
- Extended Overdrawn Balance: $25, If your balance is in the red for 8 consecutive days, plus $25 weekly until your account is back in the black.
- Debit Card Cash Advance: $2
- Paper Statement: $2 Per monthly billing cycle
- Replacement Card (Express): $25 per card
If you’re looking for a student checking account check out US Bank for no fees and no minimums. Considering that we’re trying to survive on granola bars and cup ramens, avoid those pesky minimum that ironically charge you for no having money.
Please note that this bank account unfortunately doesn’t yield interest but will help you learn how to manage your finances. Check out our other Best Student Checking Accounts, here on HMB!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account and deposit $2,000 or more in new money within 30 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|