For those who received one or more text messages on your phone by or on behalf of US Coachways, Inc. between February 6, 2017, and August 7, 2017, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the US Coachways Text Message Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, US Coachways sent texts without consent which makes the advertising message a violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. The TCPA is a federal law that prohibits companies from telemarketing unless they receive the consent of the recipient before contact is made. If you are eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by July 30th, 2018 for your potential reward!
US Coachways Text Message CAL:
- US Coachways Text Message Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 30th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include all U.S. residents who received the following text sent by US Coachways between Feb. 6, 2017 and Aug. 7, 2017: “USCOACH: Download USC App $25OFF Promo ‘uscapp’ http://usc.am/iPhone or http://usc.am/Android. Text Stop to stop or Help for help. Msg&data rates may apply.
- Potential Award: $30.31 in cash and a $101.03 Coachways voucher.
- Proof of Purchase: Requires that Class Members provide the telephone number that received the unwanted US Coachways text message
- Case Name & Number: Dipuglia v. US Coachways Inc., Case No. 1:17-cv-23006-MGC, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the US Coachways Text Message CAL
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- File your form before July 30th, 2018
For individuals who received an unwanted text from US Coachways between Feb. 6, 2017 and Aug. 7, 2017, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the US Coachways Text Message Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, US Coachways has violated of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and sent texts out without consent. If you’re eligible, file your claim form by July 30th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business offers up to $2,000 in cash bonuses as a limited time offer. Earn a $500 cash bonus when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months and earn $1,500 when you spend $50,000 in the first 6 months of your account opening.
You're able to earn an unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business. Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.