If you are a class member of the USAA Diminished Automobile Value Class Action Lawsuit, then you are eligible for a potential award from the USAA Diminished Automobile Value Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, USAA failed to pay for diminished value when an automobile cannot be fully restored to pre-accident condition. USAA denies any wrongdoing and maintains that they have complied with their obligations according to the insurance policies and under Washington law. However, they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit to avoid the cost, delay and uncertainty of litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 10/3/16!
USAA Diminished Class Action Lawsuit:
- USAA Diminished Automobile Value Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/3/16
- Who’s Eligible: You are a Class Member of the USAA settlement if:
- One or more of the USAA defendants paid to have your insured vehicle repaired under the UIM PD provision of an automobile policy issued in Washington; and
- Your covered accident occurred between July 1, 2008 and May 3, 2016; and
- The repair estimate on your vehicle totaled at least $1,000; and
- Your vehicle was no more than six years old and had less than 90,000 miles on it at the time of the accident; and
- Your vehicle suffered structural damage and/or deformed sheet metal and/or required body or paint work.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $500.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Edmond Johnston Jr., et al. v. United Services Automobile Association, et al., Case No. 14-2-10507-5, in the Superior Court of the State of Washington, County of Pierce
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Washington USAA Diminished Automobile Value Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 10/3/16 to receive your potential award!
If you are a class member of the Washington USAA Diminished Automobile Value Class Action Lawsuit, then you are eligible for a potential award! According to the lawsuit, USAA failed to pay for diminished value when an automobile cannot be fully restored to pre-accident condition. USAA denies all acts of wrongdoings, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 10/3/16 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.