Vantage West Credit Union is offering residents of the Arizona work program a chance to earn $100 bonus and 10,000 rewards points when they open a qualifying account and meet the requirements.
To get started, you must open a Premium Rewards Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $20. Next, you will have to set up a direct deposit of at least $500 to the account and use your debit card one time. Next you will receive your bonus within 30 days of setting up the direct deposit, and the bonus points will be rewarded if you maintain the account for 6 months.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To see if you are eligible to join Vantage West Credit Union, see their full list of Membership Eligibility.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: This promotion is only available to members of Vantage West at Work, meaning your employer must have a business account at Vantage West CU for you to qualify.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Vantage West CU Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Vantage West CU Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Premier Rewards Checking Account
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator) Work Program*
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $20, $5
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $12; See Below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 6 months of account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Vantage West CU Bonus
- Eligible members of Vantage West at Work can join Vantage West CU by opening a Savings Account with a $5 minimum opening deposit.
- Next, they will have to open a Premier Rewards Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $20.
- After you open the account, if you set-up a direct deposit of $500 you will earn a $100 bonus.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited to your Savings Account within 30 days of Vantage West receiving your direct deposit.
- Lastly, you will have to use your debit card once to receive the bonus points.
- If you maintain your requirements for 6 months, Vantage West will reward you with 10,000 Reward Points. These reward points can be redeemed for interesting prizes.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Premier Rewards Checking: The $12 monthly service fee is waived if you maintain an average daily account balance of $3,000, $10,000 across all deposit accounts, or if your direct deposit is more than $750.
Make sure you check out Vantage West Credit Unionto learn more about the promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.