Travel to Las Vegas for an unforgettable trip with your friends and family! This is your chance to book round-trip flight tickets from the East Coast to the Las Vegas, for a great price! As of right now for the sale, get flights from various Airlines for as low $106! This sale won’t last long. Participating East Coast cities are Washington, D.C., New York, Miami and more. Head to Las Vegas for some fun and excitement all for a great price! Book your flight today and get saving for your next travels.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from New York to Las Vegas
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: One-way from New York to Las Vegas starting at $106
Flights from Miami to Las Vegas
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: One-way from Miami to Las Vegas starting at $174
Flights from Washington, D.C. to Las Vegas
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: One-way from Washington, D.C. to Las Vegas starting at $186
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound in May or July to September.
Get US Cities Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
If you want to travel within the U.S and would like to save money, then you’re in luck. Book now and get flights low as $106 from the East coast to Las Vegas. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to travel to beautiful cities in the U.S because flights are at the cheapest right now. Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend booking now whether it be for fun, or visiting friends and family! This is the chance to travel at the lowest costs. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! Be sure to also visit the Free Bonus Airline Miles, Points and Rewards here at HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.