For individuals who had property containing the model VK457 Viking fire sprinklers between Jan. 2013 and March 2015 and/or who either paid to replace those sprinklers or paid for damages resulting from a non-fire activation, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Viking Fire Sprinklers Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the Viking’s Fire Sprinkler would automatically activate even though there was no fire. Viking has not admitted wrongdoing, but agrees to pay. So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 18, 2022 to receive your potential award!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Viking Fire Sprinklers Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: January 18, 2022 for Replacement Claim; July 18, 2022 for Activation Claim
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who owned or occupied a property which contained certain Viking fire sprinklers (model VK457) between Jan. 1, 2013 and March 31, 2015 and/or who either paid to replace those sprinklers or paid for damages resulting from a non-fire activation.
- Estimated Amount: Replacement of Viking fire sprinklers or reimbursement for out-of-pocket replacement costs. Up to $35 in reimbursement will be provided for each sprinkler replaced. In the case of a non-fire activation occurring after May 9, 2020, consumers can collect up to 70 percent of property damage expenses.
- Proof of Purchase:
- If you are filing a Replacement Claim, you must include supporting documentation that proves you paid to have the sprinklers replaced.
- If you are filing an Activation Claim, you must provide proof that a qualifying non-fire activation occurred. This includes installer or contractor records, photographs, videos, invoices, receipts, credit card statements, inspection records, insurance records, or other proof.
- Case Name & Number: Jackson, et al. v. Viking Group Inc., et al., Case No. 8:18-cv-02356-PJM, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
(Click the button to file your claim now)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Viking Fire Sprinklers’ Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 18, 2022 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that etc etc etc, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Viking Fire Sprinklers Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the Viking Fire Sprinkler would go off without any fire being present.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 18, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|