For a limited time, the Miles Plus Money option for Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members allows you to get a $75 discount when you spend 3,000 Flying Club miles for an Economy return flight to all their worldwide destinations. A benefit of their Flying Club is that you can access exclusive reduced fares to great Virgin Atlantic destinations, by combining miles and money. If you aren’t a Virgin Atlantic Flying Club member yet then check it out because this offer ends on September 30, 2015!
Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles Summary:
- Sign Up Offer
- Availability: Nationwide
- Maximum Bonus: $75 discount
- Requirements: Spend 3,000 Flying Club miles for an Economy return flight
- Expiration Date: None
- Bonus Worth: $75
Ongoing Miles Plus Money Rates:
- Earn 3,000 Flying Club miles for an Economy fare and get a $45 discount per ticket.
- Earn 7,500 Flying Club miles for a Premium Economy fare and get a $120 discount per ticket.
- Earn 15,000 Flying Club miles for an Upper Class fare and get a $300 discount per ticket.
If you are part of Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, then you can receive a $75 discount after spending 3,000 Flying Club miles for an Economy return flight. Note that Economy Miles Plus Money fare savings of $75 are available to book until September 30, 2015 and for fares between $46 and $75 they will apply a $45 discount. If you are a Virgin Atlantic Flying Club member, you can save some money so definitely check this offer out. If not, then see our entire list of points and miles!
|Premier Credit Union||IA||0.70%||$2k||---||7-Month CD||Review|