Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts’ has great customer service known as True Waldorf Service. And if you’re in need for some R&R then make sure to check them out during their promotion. Waldorf Atoria Hotels & Resorts is offering $100 per night in Hotel Credit when you stay two or more nights now through March 31, 2017. But remember, you must book at least three days in advance.
Waldorf Astoria $100 Credit:
- Bonus: $100 Hotel Credit
- Expiration: March 31, 2017
- Requirements: Must book at least 3 days in advance and stay at least two nights
- What To Do: Request the “LRM Exclusive Credit” Package or request Plan Code “PBEXC1” when booking.
- Terms: Offer is subject to availability at participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Advance reservations are required. Must book at least three (3) days in advance of arrival. Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities and resort fees where applicable. Blackout dates, early departure fees, and length of stay, deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel. Hotel credits are earned per suite, per stay. For each completed night in any type of suite, a US$100 hotel credit will be awarded for properties in the US, a £65 credit will be awarded for properties in the United Kingdom, a €100 credit will be awarded for properties in Europe.
Earn Waldorf Astoria $100 Credit:
- Must book at least a two night stay, 3 days before your stay
- Request the “LRM Exclusive Credit” Package or request Plan Code “PBEXC1” when booking.
- The $100 or more credit will be applied to guest folio at time of checkout.
Check out Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts for a luxurious and swanky stay. Don’t forget to take advantage of their promotion as well, and get $100 per night in Hotel Credit when you stay two or more nights by March 31, 2017. Remember that you must book at least three days in advance to your stay. . Check out more ways to earn bonus points and miles!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• NEW! Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.