Visit your local Walgreens to purchase Vanilla gift cards! Walgreens(page 15) is offering a $5 Walgreens gift card when you purchase 2 Vanilla brand visa gift cards good through December 10, 2016. I suggest to buy two $500 Vanilla Visa gift cards with the $4.95 activation fee. Since you will be getting $5 back, you’ll be paying $4.90 total for both cards.
Table of Contents
Walgreens Free $5 Gift Card Promotion:
- Free $5 Gift Card Ad
- Promotion: Buy two Vanilla Visa gift cards at Walgreen’s and receive a free $5 Walgreen’s gift card
- Expiration: December 10, 2016
- Terms: Must use Walgreen’s Better Balance Reward card
How to Earn $5 Walgreens Gift Card:
- Head to your local Walgreens Store (locator)
- Buy 2 Vanilla Brand Visa Gift Cards (to maximize your savings purchase 2 $500 Vanilla Visa gift cards)
- Enter your Walgreens Balance Reward member number
- Receive $5 Walgreens gift card with the promotional offer, make sure to purchase before 12/10/2016
Some Walgreens won’t allow you buy gift cards with a credit card and may limit you to buy up to a maximum of $500 a day or per transaction. Also, you may want to buy a pack of gum with your purchase if you are using a Walgreens gift card. Those with the Old Blue Card card or the Citi Dividend card, this may be a good deal to maximize the 5% cashback. For more Gift Card Deals check out our full listing!
The IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.