If you haven’t already heard of this service, Wallit is a free app, created to help families manage their money and track their overall spending’s in one place. Here, you can add multiple family members as users where everyone can see what needs to be done about budgeting, saving, spending and sending/receiving money.
Wallit even offers cash back on your spending. For a more in depth review on Wallit and all its features, continue reading below!
(Visit Wallit to learn more)
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
To begin, you need to connect a checking account and a debit card. Once your account is set up and your family has been added, you can start taking advantage of all the Wallit features, including:
- Monitor family finances. See account balances and history in one place, and easily move money. You can keep track of everyone’s spending habits all on the Wallit dashboard.
- Establish savings goals. You can set family savings goals. Once you create a goal, you can share it with your family and view your savings progress from your Wallit dashboard.
- Assign and approve chores. Assign and personalize chores, including task schedule, instructions and more. Once a task is completed, that person can submit it for approval within the app.
- Set allowances. Set up a weekly allowance for your child or different amounts for each child. Every Saturday, you’ll need to approve the allowance for the upcoming week.
- Spend on gift cards. Once your child receives their allowance, they can buy digital gift cards from partner retailers and brands from within the app.
Again, earn cash back whenever you shop with Wallit, online and in-store. That includes dining, groceries, gas, apparel, footwear, pet supplies and all other purchases you make. Simply link your debit card to the app and pay with it.
Managing your family’s expenses doesn’t have to be as hard as you think. Thanks to Wallit, it’s easier than ever! Wallit is a great app that allows you to monitor your bank accounts, place savings goals, set chores, pay allowances and much more.
If this app isn’t for you, consider looking into Kidfund, a social savings app for children. They’re currently offering a $5 welcome bonus.
(Visit Wallit to learn more)
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|