For Washington women who received transvaginal mesh implants, you are eligible for a potential award from the Washington Transvaginal Mesh Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, many women have reported serious complications arising from these transvaginal devices. As a result, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reclassified the medical devices into class III, meaning that premarket approval applications were required in order to approve the devices.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 11, 2020 to receive your potential award!
Washington Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: June 11, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: All Washington women who received transvaginal mesh implants. Women are eligible even if they have already received money from another settlement, if their mesh implants were not manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, or if they haven’t suffered from any health complications or monetary losses.
- Estimated Amount: Information about payment amounts is not currently available.
- Proof of Purchase: Medical records or implant documentation are not required to validate a claim. Although some of the following documents may be needed if the settlement administrator has further questions. However, the documentation should not be submitted with initial claims.
- Manufacturer of implant (an “unknown” option is available if claimants don’t remember the manufacturer);
- Number of implants;
- Approximate date of implant surgery; and
- Location of implant surgery (city and state).
- Case Name & Number: State of Washington v. Johnson & Johnson, et al., Case No. 16-2-12186-1-SEA, in the Superior Court of the State of Washington in and for the County of King
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Washington Transvaginal Mesh Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 11, 2020 to receive your potential award!
For women in Washington who have received transvaginal mesh implants, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Washington Transvaginal Mesh Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, you can still apply even if your mesh implants were not manufactured by Johnson & Johnson or if you haven’t suffered from any health complications or monetary losses. So if you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award. Make sure to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!