If you had an auto insurance policy in Washington that was issued by Encompass and you received compensation to cover damage to your vehicle, after July 28, 2009 you may be eligible for a potential award from the Washington Encompass Auto Insurance Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Encompass Insurance of America and Encompass Indemnity Company had failed to adequately pay for vehicles that sustained permanent damage that resulted in loss of value. The Encompass defendants deny the allegations and contend that they paid the full and appropriate amounts of the vehicle’s diminished value, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 2, 2017!
Washington Encompass Auto Insurance CAL:
- Washington Encompass Insurance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/02/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone for whom Encompass paid to have their insured vehicle repaired under the uninsured motorist property damage provision of an Encompass policy issued in Washington with the repair estimate on the totaled vehicle to be at least $1,000, no more than 6 years old, the vehicle suffered structural damage, deformed sheet metal, and/or body or paint work.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Alec Zarelli v. Encompass Insurance Company of America and Encompass Indemnity Company, Case No. 15-2-10639-8, in the Superior Court of the State of Washington in and for the County of Pierce
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Washington Encompass Auto Insurance Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 2, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Those that have an auto insurance policy issued by Encompass in Washington that suffered structural damage, and/or had a repair estimate to be at least $1,000 may be eligible for a potential award from the Washington Encompass Auto Insurance Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Encompass had failed to properly compensate vehicle owners for diminished value of their vehicles from damages to the structural system and body when the vehicles were unable to be repaired to it’s pre-accident condition. If your vehicle was under a uninsured motorist policy by Encompass in Washington file a claim for a potential award by October 2, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Leave a Reply