For residents of Massachusetts and New Hampshire, Washington Savings Bank is offering a Free Kindle Reader ( a $79 Value) or a Free Kindle Fire (a $199 Value) when you sign up for a new Rewards Checking Account.
Requirements for the Kindle Fire:
- Monthly direct deposit of at least $1,000 from an unaffiliated third party
- At least three monthly automatic withdrawals of at least $75 each from unaffiliated third parties
- An active debit card with 10 or more completed purchases
If you only complete the first requirement of $1K direct deposit, they will reward you with the Kindle Reader. Washington Savings Bank, a small community bank, has three locations in Lowell, Dracut and Tyngsboro Massachusetts.
It’s rare for a bank to offer a bonus with an Interest Rewards Checking since the account itself is highly rewarding with 3.01% APY return. You will get nationwide ATM transactions rebated up to $25 per monthly qualification cycle. For those with more than $10K, you can open a Saver Rewards account for a 1.51% APY on balances up to $15,000.
Monthly Requirements to qualify for the above rates and ATM rebate:
- 12 debit card purchases
- 1 Automatic Payment or Direct Deposit
- Receive e-statements
Sign up today for the Washington Savings Bank rewards checking for a good chance to earn perks, cash and High Interest.
Find more Bank Bonuses near you!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
Lauren Amspoker says
I heard about this offer on the radio in Arizona. Are you making the offer for Arizona residents?
Thanks Lauren Amspoker