For those who were charged certain fees by WCA Corporation, you are eligible for a potential award from the WCA Waste Management Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, WCA improperly billed and collected certain fees from them and many Class Members. One of these fees was billed as an “environmental fee,” and the other was billed as either a “fuel surcharge” or an “energy recovery fee.” Customers of the solid waste disposal services provided by WCA and many of its related companies allege that by charging these fees, WCA breached its contract with them. WCA denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by August 27, 2017 to receive your potential award!
WCA Waste Management Class Action Lawsuit:
- WCA Waste Management Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: August 27, 2017
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include persons throughout the U.S. who, from Nov. 4, 2008 through April 17, 2017 and within the applicable statutory limitations period, paid one or more of the fees at issue to WCA or to one of its related companies.
- Estimated Amount: Varies.
- Proof of Purchase: Claimants must submit either an online or paper Claim Form to the Settlement Administrator. Claimants may, but do not have to, submit documentation of the amount of fees they paid that may qualify for reimbursement.
- Case Name & Number: Hunters Run Apartments LTD, et al. v. WCA Waste Corp., et al., Case No. CV-2014-900806.00, in the Circuit Court for Jefferson County, Alabama
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the WCA Waste Management Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 27, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For those who were charged certain fees by WCA Corporation, then you are eligible for a potential award from the WCA Waste Management Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, WCA improperly billed and collected certain fees. The plaintiffs characterize these fees as nothing but “unilateral profit enhancers without any regard to the contractual relationship between the parties.” So if you’re eligible, file a claim by October 10, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24% - 25.99%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.