Attention business owners of Washington! You can earn a $250 bonus from WECU when you open a new business account and meet all the requirements.
To qualify for the bonus,
- Open a new Serve, Simple, Savvy, or Smart account
- Enroll in eStatements
- Complete 10 transactions or more on that new account within sixty (60) days of account opening.
Membership Info: Membership in Whatcom Educational Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, attends school, or worships in the state of Washington and to the family of current members. Learn More
WECU $250 Business Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Account Type: Serve, Simple, Savvy, or Smart Business Checking Account
- Availability: WA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Mixed datapoints
- Monthly Fees: $0 with Serve or Simple checking
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
Editor’s Note: If you are looking for a personal checking, they are currently running a $250 bonus.
|Compare to some of the best business checking accounts such as Chase Business Checking ($300 Bonus), U.S. Bank Business Checking ($400 Bonus), Axox Bank Basic Business Checking ($200 Bonus), Axos Bank Business Interest Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).|
- Offer is available for a limited time to qualifying business members who have not been a member in the last twelve (12) months.
- Requirements to receive the $250 bonus: open a new Serve, Simple, Savvy, or Smart account, enroll in eStatements, and complete 10 transactions or more on that new account within sixty (60) days of account opening.
- Bonus will be deposited into the account on day 61, if requirements are met.
- WECU may change or discontinue this offer without notice.